1.1 Our commitment is unwavering when it comes to the protection of our user's privacy. This framework is crafted to manage your personal information with the utmost care, aligning with pertinent legal standards, including the UK General Data Protection Regulations 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the EU, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) for California, USA, and other regional laws that may apply (referred to as the "Data Protection Regulations").
1.2 This framework is applicable where we stand as the principal for the personal information of individuals who visit our website and utilize our services, meaning we determine the objectives and means of processing your personal information.
1.3 Your utilization of our website constitutes acceptance of the stipulations outlined in this framework.
1.4 Herein, we detail the nature of the information we might accumulate, our methods of utilizing such information, and outline your options for controlling the dissemination of your information and your choices regarding the receipt of promotional communication.
1.5 Within this document, "we," "us," and "our" denote CPTDog Educational Services Limited. You can find additional information about us in section 9 of this Privacy Framework.
1.6 We hold the discretion to modify and amend this Privacy Framework periodically. It is advisable for you to review this document consistently to stay informed of any alterations. Amendments will become effective on the date they are published.
Section 2: Data Processing Details
2.1 Categories, Purposes, and Legal Basis of Data Processing
(a) Categories of Personal Data: We may process various categories of your personal data, which include but are not limited to:
- Identification and contact information (e.g., name, surname, date of birth, email address, mobile phone number)
- Demographic data (e.g., marital status, family details)
- Professional and educational data (e.g., qualifications, educational documents)
- Financial information (e.g., bank account, payment details, card details)
- Technical data related to your use of our website and services (e.g., IP address, browser type)
- Usage data (e.g., website navigation paths, page views)
(b) Purposes for Processing Personal Data: Your personal data may be processed for various purposes including:
- To register and manage your account on our website or mobile app
- To provide counseling and expert advice
- To analyze and improve the use of our website and services
- To communicate with you regarding our services
- To facilitate your interaction with educational institutions
- To process applications for admissions and educational services
- To assist with visa applications, travel arrangements, and accommodation
- To update you on educational news and events
(c) Legal Basis for Processing: The legal basis for processing your personal data includes:
- Your specific consent for one or more specific purposes
- The performance of a contract to which you are party
- Compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject
- Our legitimate interests, such as improving our services and website, administrative purposes, and legal claims
2.2 Sources of Personal Data
We may collect personal data from you through:
- Registration on our website or mobile app
- Direct communications with our counselors or experts
- Phone calls, emails, WhatsApp, or text messages
2.3 Processing of Usage Data
Usage data is collected via our analytics tracking system and may be processed to:
- Analyze website and service usage
- Improve user experience
2.4 Processing of Account Data
Account data is processed to:
- Provide and manage our services
- Ensure security and integrity of our services
- Communicate effectively with you
2.5 Processing of Transaction Data
Transaction data is processed to:
- Supply goods or services
- Maintain records of transactions
2.6 Processing for Administrative Purposes
We process personal data for administrative purposes, including:
- Transaction processing
- Legal claims defense or assertion
2.7 Authority to Supply Others' Personal Data
If you provide us with personal data of other individuals, you must ensure:
- You have the authority to do so
- You comply with applicable Data Protection Regulations
Information We Collect We collect information that helps us to provide our services to you, including but not limited to:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Demographic information (age, education level, etc.)
- User-generated content (posts, comments, and profiles)
- Payment and transaction information
- Technical and usage information (IP addresses, browser types, log information)
How We Use Your Information Your personal information is used for the following purposes:
- To provide and manage our services
- To personalize your experience on our site
- To communicate with you about your account or transactions with us
- To provide customer support
- To conduct research and analysis to improve our service
- To enforce our terms and conditions
- To comply with legal obligations
Sharing Your Information We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties. We may share your information with:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf
- Law enforcement or other government agencies if required by law or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with the law
- Other parties in connection with a company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets, or financing
Data Security We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. These measures include data encryption, firewalls, and secure server facilities.
Your Rights You have the right to:
- Access the personal information we hold about you
- Request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- Request the deletion of your personal information
- Object to the processing of your personal information
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party
Privacy by design
At CPTDog.com, we embrace the principle of Privacy by Design (PbD) as a core value in the development and implementation of our technologies, processes, and services. This approach ensures that privacy and data protection are considered at every stage of the development process.
Key Elements of Our Privacy by Design Approach
Proactive not Reactive; Preventative not Remedial
- We anticipate and prevent privacy-invasive events before they happen. CPTDog.com does not wait for privacy risks to materialize, nor do we offer remedies for resolving privacy infractions after they have occurred – we ensure that they do not occur.
Privacy as the Default Setting
- We build systems and processes that protect privacy by default, meaning personal data is automatically protected in any given IT system or business practice. If an individual does nothing, their privacy still remains intact. No action is required on the part of the individual to protect their privacy – it is built into the system, by default.
Privacy Embedded into Design
- Privacy is embedded into the design and architecture of IT systems and business practices. It is not tacked on as an add-on, after the fact. The privacy is integral to the system, without diminishing functionality.
Full Functionality – Positive-Sum, not Zero-Sum
- We seek to accommodate all legitimate interests and objectives in a positive-sum “win-win” manner, not through a zero-sum approach that unnecessarily pits interests against one another. CPTDog.com avoids false dichotomies, such as privacy vs. security, demonstrating that it is possible to have both.
End-to-End Security – Full Lifecycle Protection
- We ensure end-to-end security – full lifecycle protection of data. Strong security measures are essential to privacy, from start to finish. This means ensuring secure data management from the point of collection to the point of deletion.
Visibility and Transparency – Keep it Open
- We maintain a stance of visibility and transparency with our users as to how their data is handled. Our practices are open and transparent to both users and providers alike. There are no secret systems or hidden processes at CPTDog.com.
Respect for User Privacy – Keep it User-Centric
- Above all, we respect user privacy. By keeping people informed, CPTDog.com ensures that users remain user-centric. This involves offering strong privacy defaults, appropriate notice, and empowering user-friendly options.
Implementation To implement Privacy by Design, CPTDog.com will:
- Conduct regular privacy impact assessments.
- Train our staff on privacy and data protection principles.
- Employ strong encryption methods for data at rest and in transit.
- Limit data access to only those who need to use it for the legitimate purposes of their role.
- Regularly update and patch our systems against security vulnerabilities.
- Design our systems with the ability to respond to and recover from privacy and security incidents.
Commitment CPTDog.com is committed to upholding the principles of Privacy by Design in every aspect of our business. We believe that the privacy of our users is paramount and that the protection of personal data is integral to our success and to the trust users place in us.
Contact Us For more information about our Privacy by Design approach, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.