Skip to content

COS - Change of Status

By applying for a Change of Status (COS), you can continue to reside in the United States as you await the outcome, on the condition that your application is submitted promptly to the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Undergoing a Change of Status (COS) is a rite of passage for many immigrants during their journey in the United States. For instance, transitioning from an F1 student to an H1B worker is a pivotal COS moment. Similarly, shifts from H4/F2 dependent visas to F1 student status, or from H1B work visa to H4 dependent visa, are part of this essential process.

Free Consolation:

✓ One-on-One Free Consultation
✓ Personalized Day 1 CPT Plan as H1B Alternative
✓ Application Fee Wavier & Application Assistant 

* Our consultants are committed to providing a seamless experience. Once you initiate a case with us, you will be assigned a specific consultant who will thoroughly understand your case, ensuring that there's no need for you to repeat information each time you call. We will not change your consultant unless you request it.


Get Connected With Your consultant by Filling Out Form ➡️ or, Start a Chat Now on  WhatsApp